Ads Top

http://wapcircles.blogspot.com.ng/p/about.html

Puzzle - Who is a leader and who is a ruler ?

This QUESTION has been running through my mind oh.
Who is a leader and who is a ruler ?
Can You lead with out ruling or rather can You rule with out leading ?
What are there similarities and difference ?
Wise answer pls, think properly and carefully before commenting.


FaceBook Comment: 
Imoukhuede Ohis Victor A LEADER.. is one who has come out to say he will take his followers to somewhere.. there's a bad LEADER and a good LEADER.. destination is what differentiates them....

A RULER is one who precide over people... he may not lead per se...a ruler may just pick up the title and may NOT pick up the RESPONSIBILITIES...

Like · Reply · 1 · 8 hrso
Imoukhuede Ohis Victor And YES I CAN BE A LEADER AND NOT RULE... AND YES I CAN BE A RULER AMD NOT LEAD....

a Christian for example may not be a ruler but is a leader because he may be living an exemplary life which some anonymous persons are following... hence he is their LEADER.leading them to God

Imoukhuede Ohis Victor And I can be a RULER AND NOT LEAD.... my subjects may take my orders but may not follow me.. it all depends on the influence i as a ruler have on them
Like · Reply · 2 · 8 hrs
Goldenboy Obi


ADD YOUR COMMENT BELOW:

No comments:

Wapcircles.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.